The main objective of TARRACO EMPRESA CONSTRUCTORA S.L.U. is to guarantee customer satisfaction through exceptional execution and after-sales service, environmental consciousness and an occupational health and safety system.
TARRACO is aware of the importance of setting, environmental and health and safety protocols, applicable to the entire organization and to external suppliers or service providers.
For this reason, TARRACO affirms its commitment to:
- - Analyze the needs and expectations of each client and other relevant stakeholders to establish improvement actions in the Integral Management System.
- - Be proactive in new technologies, construction techniques and regulatory requirements, training personnel accordingly.
- - Comply with all legal, regulatory requirements and with any other client and/or corporate requirements.
- - Manage risks and opportunities in order to eliminate or minimize the likelihood of environment contamination, acquiring environmental prevention commitments.
- - Create a safe and healthy work environment. Ensuring safety and security is a central part of Tarraco’s culture and one of the organization’s guiding principles. Tarraco will not compromise the health and safety of its clients or employees. All Tarraco employees share in the organization’s goal of zero incidents.
- - Establish annually the objectives and goals of prevention, quality and environment.
- - Guarantee our company’s effectiveness through periodic reviews by Senior Management.
- - Engage employees and supply partners in the I.M.S by providing education, resources, and support.
To achieve these commitments established in our policy, TARRACO has implemented an Integral Management System, in accordance with the standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
The commitments of this Policy will be known and applied by all TARRACO personnel. as well as by external partners who perform services under the control of the organization.
It will be announced to our customers and other interested parties.
Firmado por Patricia Martínez Portillo - Febrero 2018